Refund and Warranty Policy
Returns and Warranty
Unfortunately JETB-USA, LLC cannot accept returns. Please ensure that the products you are ordering are what you desire and it meets you requirements. If additional information is needed for any products to help you in the decision making process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions prior to ordering.
Since the products are designed and manufactured as general-purpose items for the general industry, the applications which are expected to give a significant impact on a human’s life or property such as nuclear power generation, aviation, railways, automobile, entertainment machinery, security equipment, and medical equipment shall be out of scope. If you use our products for the application mentioned above, please consult us regarding the application and the environment to use it before judging whether or not to adopt it. Please note that the range of our warranty is limited to the range provided in “Product Warranty”.
Product Warranty: We define our product warranty as shown below. We will repair the product free of charge if it is within the warranty period (one year) and the failure has occurred in the normal usage based on the instruction manual, notes on the label affixed to the main unit, and caution of handling provided in the catalog, or if a failure has occurred at our fault. However, we cannot take responsibility for the damage and customer’s loss of an opportunity triggered by a failure occurred after the delivery. The warranty of the products other than ours is in accordance with each product’s manufacturer.
Shipping costs for an item that needs to be repaired under warranty to and from the manufacturer is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please be advised that the product is excluded from the warranty and the cost for repair shall be borne by you if one of the following items is applied:
- A failure and damage caused by misuse or repair / modification performed by anyone other than us
- A failure and damage caused by relocation, transport, drop, etc.
- A failure and damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, or other force majeure, a failure and damage caused by pollution or abnormal voltage
- Deterioration of performance or malfunction caused by the deteriorated consumables, etc.
- Other failure and damages due to any reason not deemed to be at our fault.
Determining whether a product is covered under warranty is the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
We will set the retaining period for the repair parts of the products as follows:
- The product warranty period (one year) plus 2 years after the manufacturing of the product is terminated.